– I recommend buying a car larger than a 2-door Toyota Solara if and when you get to the point that there are 3 children wedged into the backseat. I haven’t done this, of course, (I’ve done the 3 kids, but not the car upgrade) but my experience would say that YOU should not subject yourself to this experience. This is obviously a classic “do as I say and not as I do” scenario. You’re welcome.
– Some of my favorite authors to read are (in no real order): John Fischer, Jen Hatmaker, Susanna Foth Aughtmon and Mark Buchanan.
– I also highly recommend Beth Moore Bible studies, especially if you are able to join a group of other Bible-hungry girls and go through the DVDs and books together. These studies are truly life-changing and I don’t say that lightly.
– Paying attention while you are curling your hair. Trust me on this, you do not want burnt hair. Wait, I must elaborate, in case I did not make myself clear enough yet or if you’re still considering burning your hair for the fun of it…you do not want the way it smells, feels, looks or the resulting chopping with scissors that may be absolutely necessary afterwards.
– Pampered Chef products…yes, I used to sell them, but I’ve been recommending them for the past 12 years, which is why I decided to sell PC for a while. Using Pampered Chef products makes me feel more confident in my kitchen…before PC, well, let’s just say, we ate out A LOT.